- NIGERIA; IS RESTRUCTURING AND SECESSION THE ANSWER ?
- RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA ON IDEOLOGICAL LINES.
- 3RD WORLD REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENTS, 50 YEARS AFTER CHE, HOW RELEVANT?
- THE ROLES PLAYED BY NIGERIAN WOMEN IN THE PRE-INDEPENDENCE, REINCARNATION OF DEMOCRACY AND FUTURE STRUGGLE IN NIGERIA.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PEOPLE OF CUBA AND NIGERIA ONE YEAR AFTER FIDEL CASTRO’S DEATH.
- Restructuring is a mantra by the ruling class to hypnotize the masses into political imbecility so as to delude them from asking critical questions about governance and the looting going on. Restructuring mantra,will end in 2018 and afterwards, it will be where will power shift to.
Restructuring is a mantra of the rich which we the poor has been running shamelessly with ,we the people must learn to dictate the tune.
- Nigerian Government, should implement Chapter 2 of the 1999 Constitution and Chapter two of the 1999 constitution should be our basis if we must restructure
- Nigeria has only two tribes, the rich and the poor.
- A man who has never been and is not and will never be affected by corruption can not promise to fight corruption.
- There’s hunger and poverty in the land and it has no ethnic colouration.
- Restructuring is a political word planted by Atiku Abubakar to distract Nigerians
- Creating more states will not solve the problem of inequality. Creating extra state in the South East will not solve the problem of inequality.
- It should be a question of who will restructure poverty in Nigeria so that today’s poor can live a normal life.
- How do we ensure looters of our commonwealth face the wrath of the law?
- Why are all arguments about restructuring are centered on sharing of resources and not on sharing of justice, housing, good medicare?
The gathering have about 100 (hundred) Nigerians comprising of students, youth groups, community members and pensioners.
The porgramme x-ray Nigeria situation and the call for restructuring. The level of poverty and hunger in the country , the need for people to rise up and also see the roles to play to make society better for all Nigerians irrespective of social class, religion or tribe.
The speakers at the gathering observed that the present Nigerian situation is because of the neo liberal policies and the call for restructuring is just an elite political slogan to run a debate till 2019 and that will be the end once another people come to power or election as gone.
The gathering observed that if there is good governance at all levels in Nigeria, there will be no call for restructuring and secession by any group.
The speakers called for the full implementation of Chapter 2 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The gathering noted that the roles of working class organization is to unite the people and orientate them toward fighting for improved working and living condition.
The gathering urged women, particularly young ladies, to step up and refuse to be put down, that they could be the reincarnated Funmilayo Kuti, and achieve greater political mileage than what their predecessors achieved.
The gathering noted and appreciated the cordial relationship between the people of Cuba and Nigeria and praised the Cuban government for the continuous scholarship it gives to Nigeria apart from the medical doctors she sends to Nigeria.
Socialist Workers and Youths League
Nigeria-Cuba Friendship And Cultural Association
Campaign For Democratic & Workers Rights